FROM: Steve Harrison
Want to discover how to write a great book and make it a big success?
If so, don’t miss your chance to have five bestselling authors share their top strategies and answer your questions.
Join me for a free live “Bestseller-a-thon” Internet broadcast on Tuesday, June 26th live from Santa Barbara, California starting at 7 pm Eastern (4 pm Pacific) through 12 midnight Eastern (9 pm Pacific).
Simply complete the form above to register for free. Once you do, you’ll receive all the details on how to watch live over the Internet and learn from:
- Jack Canfield, co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series and other books, and my co-host.
- Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Workweek and The 4-Hour Body
- Marci Shimoff, author of Love for No Reason and Happy for No Reason
- Patty Aubery, who built and ran Chicken Soup for the Soul Enterprises
- Marilyn Suttle, speaker and author of Who’s Your Gladys?
- …and me, Steve Harrison, your host along with Jack Canfield for this free “Bestseller-a-thon” Internet broadcast.
Jack Canfield, Patty Aubery and I will be broadcasting live from Jack’s home in Santa Barbara, California. Each of the other three bestselling authors will be making 30-minute appearances throughout the five-hour “Bestseller-a-thon” to share their best book writing and marketing tips, as well as answer your questions.
You may submit your top question now as well as during the live Internet broadcast.
Click here now to join me and 5 bestselling authors on Tuesday because I know you’ll
learn a lot!
All the best,